Day 1 thoughts with the Lumia 1020:
- As expected, the phone is built very well.
- Adjusting to the Windows Phone user interface takes learning. Not as easy a transition from Android, a bigger departure.
- Initial shots are fantastic, as they should be.
- AT&T shoves crap onto the phone, which is easily removed, though.
- LTE speeds are great. Ran Skype with join.me without a problem.
- WiFi sharing is very fast (as a result of LTE) but stops working during phone calls, which is disappointing.
- To get the phone to show its network connection quality and the time you need to tap the top of the screen.
- Office 365 connectivity was very quick and easy to set up. Similarly Google.